Carrot Beetroot Juice with step by step photos. Start your day with this delicious healthy drink especially during these quarantine days. Most of the kids refuse to eat veggies as it is, but make it into sweet and delicious juice and they won’t even refuse it! The healthy combination of carrot and beetroot in this juice may help to treat anemia and has been proved to be a good home remedy for menstrual disorders and menopause symptoms. Carrot and Beetroot juice makes for a great detoxifier due to the presence of betaine in beets that helps support healthy liver function. Carrot juice helps excrete toxins from the body effectively.
Carrot and beetroot are loaded with lots of vitamins and minerals. Both the veggies contain beta-carotene, a substance that is used to produce vitamin A which helps to promote healthy vision and reduces the chances of cataract. This juice also helps to reduce blood pressure due to the presence of nitrates. Finally, the presence of mint and ginger help to replenish the mind and body. All in all, the presence of all these healthy veggies make this juice a wonder drink! So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and try it now!
Furthermore, I would like share some of my suggestions to make healthy carrot beetroot juice recipe. Firstly, add 1 stick of celery and 1/2 green or red apple for variation. You can also add some honey for sweetness.
and you can also add a pinch of salt and black pepper powder to get extra taste.
Finally, it is a perfect vegetable juice to serve in the breakfast and you can also add some ice cubes and serve it as cool afternoon drink during summer.
You may also like my other healthy drinks such as Mixed Berries Chia Seeds Smoothie, Strawberry Banana Smoothie, Creamy Avocado Smoothie, Peach and Mango Smoothie, Peach and Strawberry Smoothie, Indian Gooseberry Juice, Strawberry and Pomegranate Smoothie Carrot and coconut Juice and Pomegranate Lemonade.
Carrot Beetroot Juice 2020-09-13 05:18:02
Carrot Beetroot Juice
Prep Time: 00:10
Total Time: 00:10
- 500 grams Carrot
- 1 medium sized Beetroot
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 inch fresh Ginger
- 1 cup, divided Water
- few for garnishing Mint leaves
- Wash, peel and cut the carrots, beetroot and ginger into small pieces. If you are using organic carrots, no need to peel them.
- Pour 1/2 cup water in the mixie jar and then add carrot,beetroot and ginger pieces.
- Then squeeze the lemon over it.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place a filter over a wide bowl and pour the carrot mixture over it. You can also use a cheese cloth to filter it.
- Now press the mixture by using a tablespoon to get maximum juice out of it.
- Again place the remaining pulp in the jar and also add another 1/2 cup of water, blend for few seconds and extract the juice.
- Finally, pour the prepared juice into serving glasses and add some mint leaves and serve it immediately to get more vitamins and minerals.
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot
Wash, peel and then cut the carrots, beetroot and ginger into small pieces.
Pour 1/2 cup water in the mixie jar and then add carrot,beetroot
and ginger pieces. Then squeeze the lemon over it. Blend until smooth.
Place a filter over a wide bowl and pour the carrot mixture over it.
Now press the mixture by using a spoon to get maximum juice out of it.
Again place the remaining pulp in the jar and also add another 1/2 cup of water,
blend for few seconds and extract the juice.