Crispy Chicken Strips
Say Goodbye to Boring Fried Chicken: Make Perfectly Crispy Chicken Strips at Home
"Say Goodbye to Boring Fried Chicken: Make Perfectly Crispy Chicken Strips at Home"
Tired of eating the same old, greasy fried chicken strips from your local fast food joint? Say goodbye to boring chicken and hello to an amazing recipe that will leave you wanting more! This crispy chicken strips recipe is perfect for those who want to enjoy a delicious meal in the comfort of their own home.
My kids absolutely love this dish, and I'm sure you will too! In fact, the plates will be empty a second after you place the chicken strips on them. Trust me, this is a recipe you won't want to miss!
For the best results, here are some suggestions for perfectly crispy chicken strips. Firstly, use a heavy bottomed skillet for frying. Start heating the oil over medium heat while you bread the chicken. Keep an eye on the heat and once it is hot, add the breaded chicken in batches.
Finally, set the breaded chicken strips aside for a couple of minutes before frying them. This step will make the breading soft and sticky, and it will result in crispier chicken strips.
In conclusion, make this delicious recipe at home and enjoy perfectly crispy chicken strips that are sure to be a hit with the whole family. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Finally, you may also like my other Chicken recipes such as Grilled Chicken, Hyderabad Chicken Biryani, Chicken 65, Chicken Meat Balls, Spicy Chicken Steak, Tangy and Spicy Chicken Steak, Oven Baked Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Korma, Oven Fried Chicken, Orange Chicken, Pineapple Chicken and Butter Chicken Masala.
Crispy Chicken Strips 2019-06-30 05:24:57
Crispy Chicken Strips
Prep Time: 01:10
Cook Time: 00:15
Total Time: 01:25
- 450 grams (cut into thin slices) chicken breasts
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- as needed salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- as needed (I used 1/4 tsp salt) salt
- 1 to 2 eggs as needed eggs
- for deep frying oil
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper and red chilli powder. Then add garlic powder and onion powder; mix well until coated and keep it aside for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, place the flour and salt in a bowl and mix well. In a second bowl, add the egg and beat it slightly. In a third bowl, add the bread crumbs, salt and red chilli powder, mix well.
- Meanwhile, pour enough oil in a frying pan and heat over medium heat. Alternatively, you can also use a deep fryer at 160 degrees C.
- Now take each chicken strip and put it in the flour bowl and coat both sides with flour. Shake off any excess flour and dip it in the beaten egg. Coat all sides and then shake off any excess egg. Finally, spread both sides in the breadcrumbs. Again, shake off any excess breadcrumbs and let it sit for 2 mins; and then put it in the hot oil.
- Fry both sides until golden brown. Remove the fried strips and place them on the paper towels.
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot
Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper and red chili powder.
Then add garlic powder and onion powder
and mix well until coated and keep it aside for about 1 to 2 hours.
Meanwhile, place the flour and salt in one bowl and mix well. In a second bowl,
add the egg and beat it slightly. In a third bowl, add the bread crumbs,
salt and red chili powder, mix well.
Then take each chicken and put it in the flour bowl and coat both sides with flour.
Shake off any excess flour and put it in the beaten egg bowl. Coat all sides
and then shake off any excess egg.
Finally, put it in the breadcrumbs bowl and coat both sides.
Meanwhile, pour enough oil in a frying pan and heat over medium heat. Alternatively, you can also use a deep fryer at 160 degrees C.
Also, shake off any excess breadcrumbs
and then put it in the hot oil.
Fry both sides until golden brown.
Finally, drain on paper towels.You may also like my other Chicken Recipes posts and recipes like Chicken Varuval, Pallipalayam Chicken Fry, Schezwan Chicken, Penne Pasta with Minced Chicken, Chicken Schezwan Noodles, Chicken Curry Recipe, Chicken Fajitas, Methi Chicken, Chicken Meatball Curry, Healthy Chicken Salad bowl, Green Chili Chicken, Chicken Cutlets, Chicken Hakka Noodles, Sweet and Sour Pineapple Chicken, Butter Chicken Masala, Chicken Alfredo Pasta, Chicken Tacos with Mango Salsa, Sweet Corn Chicken Soup, Grilled Chicken Burger, Chicken Talumein Soup .