Eggless Blueberry Muffins are my most favorite muffins of all time and I bet you will fall in love the same way I did! So try these healthy breakfast muffins and share your comments!
Furthermore, I would like to share some of my suggestions for making eggless blueberry muffins. Firstly, in this recipe, I have used oil and hot milk instead of butter. These two make the muffins moist and tender. It is also very easy to prepare. Just mix the dry ingredients in one bowl, wet ingredients in another bowl. Mix the two together and it is done.
Secondly, take care while folding the fresh berries in the flour mixture. Fold the berries gently, because the berries will break down and stain the batter blue. If you want to use frozen, then don’t thaw them. Finally, if you like a citrus flavor then add a teaspoon of grated lemon or orange zest to the batter.
You may also like my other healthy breakfast recipes such as Eggless Blueberry Pancakes, Healthy Bread Pizza, Mixed Berries Chia Seeds Smoothie, Whole Wheat Pancakes, Aloo Gobi Paratha, Shakshuka, Grilled Chicken Burger, Turkey Frittata, Blueberry Bread Pudding Muffins, Apple Sauce Recipe etc.
Eggless Blueberry Muffins 2018-07-16 03:00:42
Eggless Blueberry Muffins
Prep Time: 00:10
Cook Time: 00:20
Total Time: 00:30
- 135 grams all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup (120ml) hot milk
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat your oven to 180 degree C and then line paper cups on a muffin tray.
- Firstly, wash the blueberries properly and then pat dry it by using kitchen tissue.
- Take one table spoon of flour in a small bowl and add blueberries to coat them properly and set aside for further use.
- In a wide bowl, add olive oil and sugar and stir well.
- Then add hot milk and vanilla essence and stir it well until well combined and keep it aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine all purpose flour, cornflour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, mix well until combined.
- Add liquid mixture to dry mixture and mix well and be sure that there are no lumps.
- Then add the flour coated blueberries to the batter and fold gently.
- By using spoon or ice cream scoop, fill the muffin cups with batter evenly.
- Then place it on the center rack of the oven and bake for about 15 to 20 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Then transfer to a wire rack and let cool for about 10 mins before removing from the pan.
- Healthy Eggless Blueberry Muffins are ready to serve! Enjoy!
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot