Bring a burst of flavor to your greens with our simple & delicious Greek Salad Dressing recipe! Made with just 6 pantry staples, it's tangy, healthy, & perfect for elevating salads or adding excitement to roasted chicken. Give it a try & you'll be hooked on its zesty zing!
Finally, you may also like my other healthy salad recipes Strawberry Romaine Salad, Strawberry Spinach Salad, Healthy Chicken Salad Bowl, Beetroot Salad, Chicken Salad with Dijon Mustard Sauce, Fruit and Veggies Yogurt Salad, Fruit Salad, Carrot Moong Dal Salad and Spinach Green Apple Salad.
Greek Salad Dressing Recipe
Greek Salad and Dressing Recipe
Prep Time: 00:10
Total Time: 00:10
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper to taste (I used 1/2 tsp)
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1 English cucumber, diced into 1-inch thick
- 2 medium-sized carrots, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup pitted green olives
- 6 jalapeno
- 1/2 cup canned rajma beans
- Feta/cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- In a wide bowl, arrange the lettuce, cucumber, carrots, cherry tomatoes, jalapeno, canned rajma, red onions, olives, and cheese.
- Drizzle with the dressing and toss gently.
Recipe by: Santhi Therese, The Indian Claypot
In a small bowl, add olive oil,
black pepper powder,
and minced garlic
whisk until well combined.
In a wide bowl, add lettuce,
halved cherry tomatoes,
chopped red onions,
canned rajma beans,
and cheddar/feta cheese
Drizzle with the dressing and toss gently. Serve immediately.You may also like my other Healthy Salads posts and recipes like Strawberry Romaine Salad, Strawberry Spinach Salad, Healthy Chicken Salad bowl, Healthy Beetroot Salad, Chicken Salad with Dijon Mustard Sauce, Fruit and Veg Yogurt Salad, Brain Boosting Fruit Salad, Carrot Moong Dal Salad .