"Indulge in the ultimate seafood experience with Grilled Kingfish Steak! This juicy and fleshy fish is the perfect option for a healthy and tasty meal. Upgrade your diet with its protein-rich qualities, perfect for those who work out regularly. Choose between a classic fried version or a healthier grilled option. Satisfy the taste buds of your entire family - from your kids who love the fried version to your partner who loves the grilled version. Get ready to share this simple and delicious recipe with everyone!" I have already posted the fried fish recipe on my blog. So try these out and share your comments!
You may also like my other seafood recipes Shrimp Stirfry, Fish Fry, Prawn Biryani, Orange Honey Glazed Salmon, Spicy Grilled Salmon Fillet, Golden Fried Prawns, Tangy and Spicy Salmon Fillet, Shrimp Tacos and Prawn Fried Rice.
Furthermore, I would like to give some suggestions for a perfect grilled kingfish steak. Firstly, clean the fish with lemon and salt water because this step helps to get rid of the fish smell.Then apply the marinade. If you have any leftover marinade, store it in the ziplock bag in the freezer for another meal. Secondly, grease the grilled pan with some oil to prevent the fish from sticking. Finally, Adjust the grilling time based on your oven. So keep an eye on your oven all time because it might get charred if you overcooked it! Serve the grilled kingfish steak with grilled veggies.
Grilled Kingfish Steak
Prep Time: 01:00 Cook Time: 00:18 Total Time: 01:18
- 2 kingfish fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt to taste (3/4 teaspoon)
- Clean the fish fillets properly.
- In a wide bowl, mix together the olive oil, chili powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice, and salt until a smooth paste is formed.
- Apply the masala paste over the fish fillets until well coated and set aside for 1 hour at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to upper grill mode and grease the grill pan with non-stick spray or butter to prevent the fish from sticking.
- Place the fillets on the greased pan and then brush some oil or spray over the fillets.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and grill for 10 minutes. Then, flip the fillets and grill for 8 more minutes or until the fish is cooked all the way through.
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot