Healthy bread pizza is one of the easiest recipes you can make for breakfast or as a snack. Everyone in your family especially kids will love this healthy bread pizza very much. So try this out and share your comments!
Healthy Bread Pizza
If you are craving for pizza and don’t have the pizza base then it is the best solution. Within 10 minutes, you can prepare this healthy bread pizza with your favorite toppings. You can also try many other variations with ingredients you have in your house.
Furthermore, I would like to share some of my suggestions for healthy bread pizza. Firstly, in this recipe, I have used brown bread for healthy. But you can also use white bread or even whole grain bread. Secondly, I used pizza sauce as a base. If you don’t have a pizza sauce then add tomato ketchup.
Further, you can also add any veggies such as canned mushroom, red capsicum, frozen corn kernels or even with chicken or pepperoni. In this recipe, You can also use dry oregano instead of mixed Italian herbs. Finally, For a healthy bread pizza, I used cheddar cheese. But you can also use mozzarella cheese.
Healthy Bread Pizza 2018-05-03 05:21:26
Serves 2 Healthy bread pizza is one of the easiest recipes you can make for breakfast or as a snack. Everyone in your family especially kids will love this healthy bread pizza very much. So try this out and share your comments! Print Prep Time 00:15 Cook Time 00:10 Total Time 00:25
Prep Time 00:15 Cook Time 00:10 Total Time 00:25 Ingredients
- Brown bread slices -4
- pizza sauce as needed
- Medium sized onion -1
- Medium sized tomato -1
- Green capsicum -1
- Black olive slices -2 tbsp
- Italian herbs as needed
- black pepper powder to taste
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese Instructions
- Firstly cut the onion, tomato and capsicum in a lengthwise as shown in the video.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 200 degrees C and then place a foil or parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Then place the bread slices on it.
- Now spread some pizza sauce on one side of each slice of the bread.
- Then top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Also, top with onion, tomato, capsicum and black olives.
- Then sprinkle some pepper powder and Italian herbs.
- Also top with grated cheddar cheese.
- Now place it in the preheated oven for 8 mins or until the bread toasted and the cheese melted.
- Then remove from the oven and add some extra cheese and again bake it for another 2 mins. It is optional only.
- Now your healthy bread pizza is ready to serve. Serve immediately. By Santhi Therese The Indian Claypot https://theindianclaypot.com/