"Indulge in a Healthy and Delicious Dessert with Panna Cotta Parfaits with Raspberry Compote!
Are you looking for a dessert that is both delicious and healthy? Look no further than Panna Cotta Parfaits with Raspberry Compote! This dish is perfect for diabetics, as it is made with ingredients like raspberries and oranges, which are known for their numerous health benefits. If you missed it, I have previously written about the health benefits of raspberries in my blog.
Now, it's time to treat your taste buds and your body to this fantastic dessert. Here are my tips for making the perfect Panna Cotta Parfaits:
- Heat the gelatine milk mixture over low heat until it is steaming, then remove from heat. Once it has cooled to room temperature, add the heavy whipping cream and vanilla essence and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into glasses or cups using a beaker for easy pouring.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours.
- For added sweetness, add 3 tablespoons (50 g) of sugar to the panna cotta mixture and 50 g of sugar to the raspberry compote.
Spoil your parents with a delightful and healthy dessert that they won't be able to resist. Try this recipe today and let us know how it turned out!
Satisfy your sweet tooth while also taking care of your health with Panna Cotta Parfaits with Raspberry Compote!"
Panna Cotta Parfaits with Raspberry Compote 2017-08-25 01:46:17
Panna Cotta Parfaits with Raspberry Compote
Prep Time: 04:00
Cook Time: 00:15
Total Time: 04:15
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 cup low fat whipping cream
- 1&1/2 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 4 tropicana slim low calorie sweetener packs
- a pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 16 oz fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp corn flour
- some mint leaves
- Off the heat, place milk in a small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatin, stir well until incorporated and set it aside for 10 mins.
- Then add sweetener and salt into the milk, mix well and place the pan over low heat and stir continuously until the mixture is steaming, about 4 to 5 mins. Don't boil. Remove from the heat.
- When it becomes barely warm, add heavy whipping cream and vanilla essence, stir well.
- Then pour the milk mixture into the cups equally and refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- Place a saucepan over medium heat, add fresh raspberries, orange juice, corn flour and sweetener packs, stir well until well combined and bring it to boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat slightly, stir continuously with the help of a wooden spoon to mash the fruits.
- When it becomes slightly thick, (it takes 8 to 10 mins) remove from the heat and let it cool completely for some time.
- Then spoon the raspberry compote over the pannacotta equally and refrigerate it for 2 hours. Finally, garnish it with some mint leaves.
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot