Papaya Apple Smoothie
Looking for a delicious and nutritious breakfast option that will keep you energized and satisfied all day long? Look no further than this delightful papaya apple smoothie!
Looking for a delicious and nutritious breakfast option that will keep you energized and satisfied all day long? Look no further than this delightful papaya apple smoothie! Packed with fiber, vitamin C, and antioxidants, this smoothie is not only delicious but also incredibly healthy.
Papaya, also known as the "fruit of the angels," has a wide range of health benefits, including the prevention of cholesterol build-up in your arteries. By adding ripe papaya and royal gala apples, this smoothie is naturally sweet and full of flavor.
For a perfect papaya apple smoothie, consider swapping out milk for fruit juice like orange, and sweetening with honey or another natural sweetener in place of sugar.
So why wait? Try out this delicious smoothie and start your day off right! It's the perfect breakfast option for busy workaholics who need a quick and easy meal that will keep them nourished and energized all day long. Don't forget to share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below. Happy blending!
You may also like my other smoothie recipes like Mixed Berries Chia Seeds Smoothie, Strawberry Banana Smoothie, Creamy Avocado Smoothie, Peach and Mango Smoothie, Peach and Strawberry Smoothie, Indian Gooseberry Juice, Strawberry and Pomegranate Smoothie Carrot and coconut Juice and Pomegranate Lemonade.
Papaya Apple Smoothie 2018-08-15 03:23:01
Papaya Apple Smoothie
Prep Time: 00:10
Total Time: 00:10
- 1/2 large sized Papaya
- 1 Apple
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1/4 cup (optional) Chilled Milk
- to taste Sugar
- Wash, peel, deseed and then chop the papaya.
- Then cut the apple into small pieces.
- Blend the chopped papaya, apple, yogurt and sugar in a blender or food processor until a smooth puree.
- Check the thickness of the smoothie. If needed, add some chilled milk to reduce the thickness and again blend for a few seconds.
- Pour it in serving glasses and serve immediately to get all vitamins and minerals.
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot