This delightful smoothie will definitely be a pleasure for your taste buds with its delicious flavors and silky smoothie texture. Have one of these for your breakfast and it will make sure to keep you nourished and energetic for the entire day, which is perfect for those workaholics!
Papaya has a wide range of health benefits, so try to add papaya in your diet regularly. It is also known as the “fruit of the angels”. It is rich in fiber, vitamin C and antioxidants which prevent cholesterol build up in your arteries. ‘An apple a day keeps the doctor away’. So I added these two fruits in this smoothie.
Furthermore, I would like to share some of my suggestions for a perfect papaya apple smoothie. Firstly, try to use ripe papaya and royal gala apple to enhance the natural sweetness. Secondly, you can also add some fruit juices like orange instead of milk. Finally, you can use honey or any other sweetener in place of sugar.
You may also like my other smoothie recipes like Mixed Berries Chia Seeds Smoothie, Strawberry Banana Smoothie, Creamy Avocado Smoothie, Peach and Mango Smoothie, Peach and Strawberry Smoothie, Indian Gooseberry Juice, Strawberry and Pomegranate Smoothie Carrot and coconut Juice and Pomegranate Lemonade.
Papaya Apple Smoothie 2018-08-15 03:23:01
Papaya Apple Smoothie
Prep Time: 00:10
Total Time: 00:10
- 1/2 large sized Papaya
- 1 Apple
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1/4 cup (optional) Chilled Milk
- to taste Sugar
- Wash, peel, deseed and then chop the papaya.
- Then cut the apple into small pieces.
- Blend the chopped papaya, apple, yogurt and sugar in a blender or food processor until a smooth puree.
- Check the thickness of the smoothie. If needed, add some chilled milk to reduce the thickness and again blend for a few seconds.
- Pour it in serving glasses and serve immediately to get all vitamins and minerals.
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot