"Discover the Ultimate Cool-Down Solution: Healthy Homemade Strawberry Creamsicles!
Looking for a delicious and refreshing treat to beat the heat? Try these healthy homemade strawberry creamsicles! With just three simple ingredients, you can create a variety of colorful and tasty popsicles right in the comfort of your own home.
Creating your very own strawberry creamsicles is easy. Simply chop your strawberries, add sugar, and blend until smooth. Then mix the puree with Greek yogurt and pour the mixture into molds. Let it freeze until set and you're done!
For those looking to switch things up, this recipe also offers two additional variations. But the best part about these creamsicles is that you can experiment and create your own unique combinations. So why not get creative and make as many delicious varieties as you like?
Releasing the popsicles from the molds is also a breeze. Simply dip the molds in a cup of hot water for a few seconds or run them under warm water for 10-15 seconds. Then carefully remove each popsicle. If it doesn't come out right away, just run the mold under warm water for a few more seconds.
So what are you waiting for? Try this easy and refreshing treat today and enjoy a cool, healthy, and delicious snack all season long."
You may also like my other Ice Cream posts and recipes like Mixed Berry Fruit Popsicles, Strawberry Sorbet, Strawberry Creamsicles, Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream, Falooda Dessert Recipe, Creamy Blackberry Ice Cream, Kulfi Ice cream, Dark Chocolate Ice Cream, Strawberry Smoothie Pops, Mango Ice Cream, Easy Strawberry Ice Cream .
Strawberry Creamsicles 2018-05-10 09:02:59
Prep Time: 06:00
Total Time: 06:00
- 250g Fresh Strawberries
- 3 tbsp White Sugar
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt, Plain
- Rinse the strawberries well.
- Cut the greens off and then chop them roughly.
- Then place the chopped strawberries and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer this mixture in one bowl and the greek yogurt in another bowl.
- For Strawberry pops: Fill the strawberry mixture in one mold and close the lid. Freeze it for at least 6 hours or until set.
- For Strawberry Creamsicles: In a bowl, mix gently the strawberry mixture and the greek yogurt in equal portion or until you get a lovely pink mixture. Then spoon this mixture in one mold and close the lid. Freeze it for at least 6 hours or until set.
- In another bowl, combine the strawberry mixture and the greek yogurt in 2:1 ratio and mix gently. Then spoon this mixture in one mold and close the lid. Freeze it for at least 4 hours or until set.
- Once they set, serve immediately.
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot