Are you a meat lover looking for a hearty and healthy breakfast? Look no further than this delicious turkey frittata recipe!
Delicious Turkey Frittata Recipe for Meat Lovers
Are you a meat lover looking for a hearty and healthy breakfast? Look no further than this delicious turkey frittata recipe! Originally an egg-based Italian dish, the turkey frittata is a perfect combination of crunch and softness that is sure to leave you feeling satisfied.
If you're already a fan of frittatas, you may have tried the vegetarian version before. But this meat-based recipe is a great way to switch things up and enjoy a new flavor profile. And with the added bonus of being healthy, you can indulge guilt-free!
To make the perfect turkey frittata, start by blanching broccoli florets in hot water for 2 to 3 minutes and then rinsing them with cold water to stop further cooking. Next, use bacon or chicken strips as your protein source, and add any other vegetables you like for an extra burst of flavor.
So why not try this mouth-watering turkey frittata recipe today? And don't forget to share your comments and let us know how it turned out!
Turkey Frittata 2017-09-29 13:14:18
Prep Time: 00:15
Cook Time: 00:20
Total Time: 00:35
- 6 eggs
- 9 turkey strips
- 3/4 cup chopped broccoli florets
- 1/2 medium sized red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3 cheddar cheese slices, grated
- to taste salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Then spray 6 muffin cups tray with cooking spray.
- Blanch broccoli florets in hot water for 2 to 3 mins and then rinse with cold water to stop further cooking.
- Then place 1&1/2 turkey strips in each cup.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Then add broccoli florets, red bell pepper and grated cheese, mix gently.
- Then pour the egg mixture equally into the muffin cups.
- Bake it for 18 to 20 mins or until eggs are set.
- Remove from the oven and cool it for 5 mins then remove from the muffin cups by using knife or fork.
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot