Looking for a delightful cupcake recipe for your next holiday party? Try out my favorite Vanilla Cupcake recipe and make your party even more special.
Looking for a delightful cupcake recipe for your next holiday party? Try out my favorite Vanilla Cupcake recipe and make your party even more special. The batter for these cupcakes is slightly different from usual vanilla cakes, giving them a unique taste and texture. Top them off with a delicious chocolate whipped cream frosting to take it up a notch!
Decorating cupcakes has become an art form in recent times, and the beautiful paper liners only add to the charm. To help you make the perfect cupcakes, I have some tips to share. Firstly, avoid over-baking the cupcakes as it can make them dry and crumbly. Always check a few minutes before the stated baking time, and look for a few moist crumbs on the toothpick to indicate they are done.
Secondly, beat the butter and sugar until creamy and fluffy for a perfect texture. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. After baking and cooling the cupcakes, make sure to use very cold whipping cream for the frosting. Placing the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 15 minutes can help achieve maximum volume when whipped. Alternatively, you can also make buttercream frosting instead of whipped cream.
Make your holiday season special with these moist and fluffy Vanilla Cupcakes. Don't forget to share your feedback with me!
You may also like my other cupcakes recipes such as Pumpkin Cupcakes, Orange Cupcakes, and Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes.
Vanilla Cupcakes 2017-12-23 19:13:17
Prep Time: 00:20
Cook Time: 00:20
Total Time: 00:40
- 195 grams (1 & 1/2 cups) all purpose flour
- 1 & 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup (130 grams) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 to 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup (240 ml) cold heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Then line 12 muffin cups pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt until combined.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer with paddle attachment, or with a hand mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Then add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the vanilla essence.
- Alternately add the flour mixture and milk, in three additions, (beat in low speed) beginning and end with flour. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- With the help of an ice cream scoop or spoon, fill the muffin cups evenly and bake it for 17 to 20 mins. or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Then remove from the oven and cool it on a wire rack. After they have completely cooled, frost with chocolate whipped cream.
- Place the mixing bowl and wire whisk in the freezer for about 15 to 30 mins.
- Place vanilla essence, sugar and cocoa powder in the cold bowl.
- Then add 2 tbsp of cream and mix well until you get a thick paste.
- Then add the rest of the cream and beat just until stiff peaks form.
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot