Strawberry Panna Cotta
Looking for a simple yet delicious dessert to treat your family this summer? Look no further than the vibrant and tasty strawberry panna cotta!
Looking for a simple yet delicious dessert to treat your family this summer? Look no further than the vibrant and tasty strawberry panna cotta! This classic Italian dessert features a layer of jellified strawberry that perfectly complements the creamy panna cotta base.
Not only is this dessert easy to make, but it's also a perfect treat for a family get-together or a weekend indulgence. And if you're looking for a no-bake dessert option, strawberry panna cotta is definitely a must-try!
For those who prefer a vegan or vegetarian option, you can even use agar agar instead of gelatine to achieve the desired thickness and stiffness. And for an even simpler preparation, you can mix the strawberry puree directly into the panna cotta mixture and set it without any layer in between.
So surprise your loved ones with this delicious and colorful summer treat, and don't forget to share your thoughts in the comments below!
You may also like Panna Cotta Parfaits with Raspberry Compote
Strawberry Panna Cotta 2017-07-22 01:06:12
Strawberry Panna Cotta
Prep Time: 06:00
Cook Time: 00:06
Total Time: 06:06
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) Milk
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1&1/4 tsp Unflavored Gelatin
- 40 g (3 tbsp) Sugar
- a pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
For Strawberry layer:
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup or 3/4 cup fresh strawberry puree Fresh Strawberries
- Off the heat, place the milk in a small saucepan, sprinkle unflavored gelatin, stir well until incorporated and set it aside for 10 mins.
- Then add sugar and salt to the milk, mix well and place the pan over low heat and stir continuously until the mixture is steaming for about 4 to 5 mins. Don't boil. Remove from the heat.
- Once it becomes barely warm, add heavy whipping cream and vanilla essence, stir well.
- Then pour this mixture into the beaker because it helps to pour the mixture into the glass easily.
- Meanwhile, stuff tissue in the cavities of the muffin pan and place 3 glasses in it so that it makes an angle.
- Then pour the milk mixture about 1/2 inch to the brim of glasses and refrigerate for about 3 hours or until set.
- Do the following process only after 2&1/2 hours.
- Add 1/2 cup of water in a microwave safe and sprinkle unflavored gelatin on top, stir well until incorporated and set it aside for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, place the strawberries and sugar in a blender and blend until a smooth puree.
- Place the gelatin mixture bowl in microwave oven and microwave it on high for 30 to 40 seconds or until the mixture is steaming. (don't boil it).
- You can also do it on a gas stove. Remove from the oven, stir well.
- Then add strawberry puree, stir well. Pour this mixture into the glasses with panna cotta equally in 3 glasses and refrigerate it again for another 3 hours or overnight.
- Now the strawberry panna cotta is ready to serve.
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot