Creamy Chicken And Sweet Corn Pasta
Looking for a delicious and creamy Italian pasta dish that your kids will love? Look no further than Chicken Sweet Corn Pasta!
Looking for a delicious and creamy Italian pasta dish that your kids will love? Look no further than Chicken Sweet Corn Pasta! This versatile dish is easy to make and is sure to become a family favorite. But how do you make the perfect chicken sweet corn pasta? Here are a few suggestions:
- Use boneless chicken breasts or thighs for a protein-packed dish that will keep you feeling full and satisfied.
- Cook your pasta with plenty of salted water until it is springy and chewy, but not mushy. Drain the water and rinse the pasta with cold water to stop it from cooking further.
- For an extra cheesy twist, try using grated mozzarella cheese instead of cheddar cheese.
With these simple tips, you can make a delicious and nutritious chicken sweet corn pasta that your whole family will love! So what are you waiting for? Head to the kitchen and start cooking!
You may also like my other pasta recipes Spicy Red Sauce Pasta, Tomato Tagliatelle Pasta and Chicken Alfredo Pasta.
Creamy Chicken Sweet Corn Pasta
Prep Time: 00:05
Cook Time: 00:20
Total Time: 00:25
- 100g macaroni or pasta
- 150g chicken breast
- 75g sweet corn
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp corn flour (15 grams)
- 1&1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp oregano (dry)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 fat free cheddar cheese slice
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano for garnishing
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces and then marinate it with 1/4 tsp pepper and salt and set it aside for 10 mins.
- Cook pasta or macaroni as per instructions given in the packet or boil 6 cups of water in a pan, add pasta and salt. Cook the pasta until al dente.
- Then drain all the water and wash it in cold water and keep it aside.
- Meanwhile, melt butter and oil in a pan, when it melts, add garlic pieces and saute till they turn into golden brown.
- Also add the marinated chicken pieces and saute well for 2 to 3 mins or until they become golden brown.
- Then add sweetcorn and saute for another 30 seconds.
- Now add cornflour and saute for another 30 seconds or until the flour becomes light golden brown.
- Then pour milk and whisk it well for 5 mins until the sauce becomes thick.
- When the sauce becomes thick add 1/4 tsp black pepper powder, salt to taste, and 1/2 tsp dried oregano and mix well.
- Then add the cooked pasta and give a quick stir until the sauce coated well with pasta.
- Switch off the heat, add cheese mix well until combined and finally, garnish it with some dried oregano.Serve hot.
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot