This easy bruschetta recipe is a go-to summer appetizer, that is perfect for weekend parties and get together. If you don’t have the baguette bread, then serve it on the rusk. You can also add some cheese while toasting. So friends, try this easy bruschetta recipe and share your comments!
Easy Bruschetta Recipe
Prep Time: 00:10
Cook Time: 00:05
Total Time: 00:15
- 6 slices multigrain baguette
- 2 large sized tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1/2 small sized lemon or 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (for garlic oil)
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic (for garlic oil)
- 2 tsp olive oil (for topping)
- Rinse and chop the tomatoes, remove the seeds and add to a mixing bowl.
- Add chopped coriander, lemon juice, minced garlic, red chilli flakes, salt, and 1 tbsp olive oil to the bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix 3 tbsp olive oil and minced garlic to make garlic oil.
- Slice the baguette into 0.75 to 1 inch slices. Brush one side of each slice with garlic oil.
- Toast the slices on a pan or in an oven until lightly toasted on one side, then brush the other side with garlic oil and continue toasting until both sides are lightly toasted.
- Place the tomato mixture on each toasted slice of baguette, top with extra virgin olive oil, and serve immediately.
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot
How To Make Bruschetta:
Rinse and then chop the tomatoes. Remove the seeds from the tomatoes. Then take the chopped tomatoes into a mixing bowl.
Then add chopped coriander leaves,
and minced garlic.
Sprinkle 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
Add 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil.
Mix well. Keep it aside.
In a small bowl, add 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
and minced garlic
mix well until combined.
Slice the baguette keeping the width of the slices 0.75 to 1 inch. Brush the garlic oil on one side of the bread.
Meanwhile, heat a pan or skillet and place the slices on it.
Apply the garlic oil to the other side of the bread. When one side becomes lightly toasted, turn over the slices and toast the second side.
When both the sides are toasted, remove them to a plate or tray.
Now place the tomato mixture on each toasted bread.
Finally, add some extra virgin olive oil over the mixture and serve immediately.You may also like my other Healthy Snacks posts and recipes like Sweet Paniyaram with Idli / Dosa Batter, Oats Chocolate Brownie Recipe, Ragi Aval Sweet Kozhukattai, Instant Wheat Flour Sweet Appam, Mysore Bonda Recipe, Pottukadalai / Fried Gram Murukku Recipe, Wheat Butter Cookies, Fried Gram / Pottu Kadalai Urundai, Baked Chakli/Murukku, Green Gram Payasam/Kheer, Black Gram Laddu, Moong Dal Susiyam, Banana Oatmeal Cookies, Microwave Chocolate Mug Cakes, Homemade Peanut Butter, Vazhaipoo Vadai, Eggless Raspberry Pudding, Raspberry Bread, Coconut Sweet Bun, Spicy Potato Buns .