Looking for a tasty and easy-to-prepare snack for your next party or family gathering? Paneer 65 is a perfect option that will have everyone coming back for more!
Delicious and Easy Paneer 65 Starter Recipe for Vegetarian Parties
Introduction: Looking for a tasty and easy-to-prepare snack for your next party or family gathering? Paneer 65 is a perfect option that will have everyone coming back for more! This delicious starter is especially popular with kids, and it's also a great vegetarian option for those who don't eat meat. Plus, it's easy to prepare in advance and can be served hot whenever you're ready.
Why it's good for you: Paneer is a good source of protein, calcium, and phosphorus, making it a healthy addition to your diet. Additionally, this recipe uses a minimal amount of oil for frying, which makes it a healthier option than many other fried snacks. Plus, the spices used in the batter add flavor and can provide additional health benefits.
Conclusion: Paneer 65 is a delicious and easy-to-prepare starter that's perfect for vegetarian parties or as a snack for the whole family. By following these simple instructions and using the right ingredients, you can create a dish that's sure to please everyone's taste buds. So why not give it a try and see how it turns out? Don't forget to let us know in the comments below!
If you are looking for more Paneer Recipes then do check Paneer Butter Masala, Kadai Paneer, Paneer Manchurian and Paneer Lababdar.
Paneer 65 2017-08-02 01:54:23
Prep Time: 00:30
Cook Time: 00:15
Total Time: 00:45
- 200 g paneer/cottage cheese cubes
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 1&1/2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 5 tbsp water
- to taste salt
- for deep frying oil
- 1/2 tsp for topping chat masala
- some for garnishing curry leaves
- Thaw paneer cubes naturally.
- In a wide bowl, combine all flours, ginger and garlic paste, red chili powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, water and salt, mix well until incorporated.
- Then add paneer cubes in the flour mixture and mix well until well coated. Keep it aside for 15 to 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan with enough oil over medium heat.
- If the paste seems to be dry, then add 1 or 2 tsp water and mix well.
- When the oil heats, deep-fry all pieces in small batches (7 to 8) until golden brown and crispy.
- Then drain and transfer to a plate with kitchen tissue to absorb excess oil.
- Lastly, fry the curry leaves till crisp.
- Finally, sprinkle some chat masala powder and fried curry leaves over the paneer fries.
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot