Oven Fried Chicken
Introducing an easy and healthy dish - Oven Fried Chicken! If you've been looking for a healthy alternative to fried chicken, then this recipe is for you.
Introducing an easy and healthy dish - Oven Fried Chicken! If you've been looking for a healthy alternative to fried chicken, then this recipe is for you. The smell of Romano cheese and the taste of fresh paprika are guaranteed to sizzle your senses. Give it a shot and you're sure to love it! So try this healthy oven fried chicken and share your comments with us.
To make the perfect oven fried chicken, start by washing and cutting the chicken pieces into halves. Pat them dry with a tissue paper. Instead of dredging each chicken piece in flour, egg, and breadcrumbs, this recipe calls for pouring 2 tbsp of olive oil over the marinated chicken and mixing well. Alternatively, you can pour 2 tbsp of olive oil in a separate bowl and dip each chicken piece until well coated. Then coat the chicken pieces with the breadcrumbs mixture.
If you don't have Italian-style breadcrumbs with Romano cheese, don't worry. You can add paprika powder, salt, dry Italian herbs, and grated parmesan cheese to plain breadcrumbs. It will still taste delicious!
You may also like my other chicken recipes such as grilled Hyderabad Chicken Biryani, Chicken 65, Chicken Meat Balls, Spicy Chicken Steak, Oven Baked Chicken Drumsticks, Chicken Korma, Orange Chicken, Pineapple Chicken and Butter Chicken Masala.
Oven Fried Chicken 2017-03-27 05:40:34
Oven Fried Chicken
Prep Time: 00:05
Cook Time: 00:25
Total Time: 00:30
- 1 lb (450 grams) Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp Chilly Paprika
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Instant Garlic Flakes (Dry)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs with Romano Cheese
- Cut chicken pieces into halves and then pat dry by using tissue paper.
- Then marinate the chicken pieces with the ingredients given under 'marination' and set it aside for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Then line a baking tray with parchment paper and lightly grease or spray it.
- In a wide bowl mix the bread crumbs and chilly paprika until incorporated.
- Then pour 2 tbsp of olive oil over the marinated chicken and mix well (OR) pour 2 tbsp of olive oil in a separate bowl and dip each chicken piece in the oil or until well coated.
- Then coat the chicken pieces with the breadcrumbs mixture.
- Also arrange the coated chicken breasts in the prepared baking tray.
- Then spray or grease oil over chicken breasts lightly.
- Bake 12 to 15 mins. in the preheated oven then turn pieces over and bake for another 10 mins or until cooked through.
- Then remove from the oven. Oven fried chicken is ready to serve!
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot