Carrot cakes have always been a tradition during the Holiday season! Everyone from the sweet-tooth kids to the health conscious adults love this festive cake! This eggless carrot cake is moist, full of flavor and super delicious. Since carrots are in season, I wanna share this simple eggless carrot cake recipe. This cake is so yummy even without any frosting, but cream cheese frosting goes well too. And not to mention this recipe is low calorie, vitamin rich and is a very healthy snack for anyone who wants to treat themselves and remain healthy during the holidays! So try this cake and share your comments!
You may also like my other Christmas Cake recipes like Eggless Orange Cake, Eggless Christmas Plum Cake, Christmas Plum Cake, Strawberry Streusel cake, Chocolate Marble Cake, Orange Chiffon Cake, Yogurt Lemon Cake, Coffee Cake, Pineapple Cake, Eggless Sponge Cake, Chocolate Chiffon Cake, Vanilla Cupcakes Chocolate Cake with Ganache Pound Cake, Orange Cake, Red Velvet Cupcakes and Red Velvet Cake.
Eggless Carrot Cake 2020-12-04 03:51:44
Eggless Carrot Cake
Prep Time: 00:10
Cook Time: 00:25
Total Time: 00:35
- 135 grams All purpose flour
- 35 grams Wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup heaped Grated carrot
- 200 ml Yogurt/curd
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Olive oil
- 2.5 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) White sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and then place the oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Butter and flour or spray 9-inch loaf pan then line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Wash, peel and grate carrots and keep aside.
- Sieve all purpose flour, wheat flour, cinnamon powder, salt, baking soda and baking powder, keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl add curd, sugar, milk, and olive oil. Mix well until sugar completely dissolves.
- Then add vanilla essence and give a quick stir.
- Also, fold in grated carrots then add flour mixture. Whisk it well to form a smooth creamy flowing batter.
- Finally, add chopped walnuts in the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and level it.
- Bake it for about 20 to 25mins or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool it for about 10 mins before removing from the pan.
- Slice it up and serve. Enjoy!
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot