Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes are the perfect Valentine’s Day surprise for your loved ones this year! These Chocolate Cupcakes are soft, sweet and spongy and moist in texture. With the aromatic flavors of cocoa and coffee, it will surely give your mouth a treat filled with wonderful flavors! Bored of giving the same old box of chocolates to your loved ones, Well why not surprise your valentine with this wonderfully chocolatey Valentine’s Day Dinner Treat!
Furthermore, I would like to share some tips to make the perfect eggless chocolate cupcakes. Firstly, fill cupcake liners only 1/2 or 2/3 to get the perfect cupcake. Secondly, don’t over bake else top of the cupcakes will become chewy. Check at 15 minutes. Since you are filling the liners only till 1/2 full, the cupcakes will bake in less time. Further, don’t over-mix the batter. If you over-mix the batter then the cupcakes become tough or hard. Use a teaspoon of instant coffee powder dissolved in a tablespoon of warm water for that intense chocolate flavor. So don’t forget to add it. Finally, for the best chocolate cake, you must be using fine quality unsweetened cocoa powder.
Finally, you may also like my other Christmas cake recipes like Eggless Apple Cake, Eggless Strawberry Cake, Eggless Carrot Cake, Eggless Orange Cake, Eggless Christmas Plum Cake, Christmas Plum Cake, Strawberry Streusel cake, Chocolate Marble Cake, Orange Chiffon Cake, Yogurt Lemon Cake, Coffee Cake, Pineapple Cake, Eggless Sponge Cake, Chocolate Chiffon Cake, Vanilla Cupcakes Chocolate Cake with Ganache Pound Cake, Orange Cake, Red Velvet Cupcakes and Red Velvet Cake.
Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes 2021-02-05 02:10:48
Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes
Prep Time: 00:10
Cook Time: 00:20
Total Time: 00:30
- 1/2 cup Lukewarm Milk
- 1/3 cup Flavourless Oil
- 1 tsp Coffee Powder
- 1 tbsp Warm Water
- 200 grams (1 cup) Sugar
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 &1/2 cup (195 grams) All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- for topping Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C. Then line 12 muffin cups pan with paper liners.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tsp of coffee powder with 1 tbsp of warm water until well combined, keep it aside.
- In another bowl, add lukewarm milk, oil and coffee mixture, whisk until incorporated.
- Then add sugar and mix well until the sugar dissolved.
- Also, add vanilla essence and vinegar, mix well and keep it aside.
- In another wide bowl, sieve all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.
- Then add 1/4 tsp salt, mix well until combined.
- Now add the flour mixture gently to the milk mixture in three additions.
- Gently fold into a thick batter.
- With the help of an ice cream scoop or spoon, fill the muffin cups evenly.
- Tap two or three times to break the air bubbles.
- Finally, sprinkle some chocolate chips on top.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for about 18 to 20 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the centre of the cupcakes comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool it on a wire rack for about 10 minutes.
By Santhi Therese
The Indian Claypot